Friday, July 11, 2008

Return of the Blogger

Yes, I was thinking "Return of the Jedi" when I wrote the title. Shoot me.

I am back! Yay! Celebrate my return with fiestas, monuments, and kitschy souvenirs. No? Ok, but at least comment, fair?

After such a long, unplanned blogging hiatus I have many things bumping around in my head and internet bookmarks that I would like to share. Hopefully that means that I will be posting for some time to come.

Thanks to all of you who have stopped by and/or commented on my blog thus far. I enjoy all of you who have shared your blogs with me. Have a happy Friday everyone and enjoy your summer!

2 comments:

Jen,Judd, and Brenton said...

Yeah you are back!! What have you been up too anyways? Im jealous of your trip to Oregon! Did you move yet? Wanna get ice cream sometime?

Ju said...

Hey, good to have you back! I've missed your blogs. And you've changed the look of your blog too!! Very fun!!

 
Clicky Web Analytics