Monday, July 28, 2008

Everything Hits At Once

Due to the crazy nature of this week, I probably won't be blogging.

My mom's coming into town, I'm moving back into Provo, and traveling to Idaho for my uncle's wedding. Just moving this week would have been enough for me, but it's one of those weeks where everything hits at once. (Great Spoon song by the way, now it's just stuck in my head.)

If nothing else, expect to hear from me early next week.

P.S. I chopped my hair off a couple weeks ago, finally. I've been dying to do it. It seems I should have done it before the Bland reunion since that was in vogue. :) This seems to be the only picture I have...?



4 comments:

Ju said...

Don't you love have everything always happens at once?? Why is that?? Good luck with everything! And by the way, I love the new haircut!! :o)

AmyJo said...

Love the new hair! Good luck with your crazy week!

Lisa said...

YAY! The wedding was fun, we should have a party. I think I say that everytime I see you? Well, one day when I unpack I will have one.

Kimberly said...

Yep, whenever things are crazy like that in my life, I cut my hair too, lol. I love it, it looks great.

 
Clicky Web Analytics