Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Heart Rilo Kiley

Back in May I drove across country with Mickelle to go to Tyler's graduation (more on that to come). I mentioned it would be awesome if Rilo Kiley's tour and our trip crossed paths somewhere along the way. Mickelle did a little research and the next thing you know we're seeing Rilo in Omaha.


The show was at an awesome venue called The Slowdown.
Not that I'm planning on many more concerts in Omaha, but if I heard it was there I'd be excited. Here are some pictures from the show.
If you've never been to one of their shows or listened to their music - check them out. Please.

2 comments:

Ju said...

I've never heard of Rilo Kiley... I'll have to check 'em out. I love the picture of your wristbands... those are always my favorite :o)

AmyJo said...

I just followed the link and am jamming to them right now while I am working. Love them! Thanks for sharing!

 
Clicky Web Analytics