Monday, July 14, 2008

From Game Piece To Wall Art


I was reading AT the other day (ok, now it's been several weeks) when I came across this post. I thought it was an interesting idea. It would be kind of fun to have the utilities card for Water Works in the laundry room or something. I also discovered you can buy just the cards from Hasbro's website. Makes me feel a little less anxious about losing pieces to my games.

I've been thinking of other game inspirations for decorating and thought how creepy using the game Guess Who? would be. It was always a favorite though. :) Vote in the new poll about what classic games you love.

6 comments:

mickelle said...

ha, thats cool. and yes...guess who would be incredibly creepy and weird

AmyJo said...

What a cool idea!

Fallon said...

How awesome would a Guess Who Murder Mystery party be, though? Was the killer wearing a hat?

Ju said...

Hey that's a great idea!!

ME said...

I am WAY WAY grateful that you shared that idea! That's going to make an AWESOME Super Saturday Activity!

Fallon said...

Just remember ya'll, never pick the blond women. They always make me lose the game! ;P

 
Clicky Web Analytics