Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wes Anderson


The beginning of this week I finally got to see The Darjeeling Limited, the newest film by Wes Anderson. It was incredible. Of course, I was expecting to love it from the moment I heard about it. All of his films (minus 1) are on my favorite movies list. I say minus 1 because despite a lot of trying I have yet to find a copy of Bottle Rocket so I can see it. I don't understand why this is such a hard thing. If anyone has it please, I need to borrow it. The Royal Tenenbaums is the most-watched movie of my adult life and probably close to tying with The Little Mermaid for overall most-watched. Love, love, love. The ironic thing? I barely bought The Little Mermaid last year and I have yet to purchase any of Wes Anderson's films. I do have a burned, Clean Flicks version of The Royal Tenenbaums though. Although, it's not mine. Sorry Chris... I've tried to give it back several times.

I highly suggest watching any of his films. And if you do, I'd love to hear what you think.
1. Bottle Rocket
2. Rushmore
3. The Royal Tenenbaums
4. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
5. The Darjeeling Limited (including Hotel Chevalier)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics