Monday, March 10, 2008

"these stories don't mean anything"


This isn't really a new love of mine but I've been listening to this album again over the weekend. I first found out about Brandi Carlile while working at B&N and hearing it over and over and over for the entire 5 months I worked there. I think it was after I left that I truly was able to enjoy hearing a track besides the title track "The Story." It was just too associated with work. Anyways, now it's one of my most listened to albums. Brandi Carlile has a great style and voice and I admire the fact she's a songwriter too.

Favorite Songs
1. The Story
2. Wasted
3. Turpentine
4. Shadow on the Wall

2 comments:

Ju said...

I have never even heard of this group... i'll have to check them out

Unknown said...

oh, i like 'the story'!

 
Clicky Web Analytics