Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Hello Kitty Easter

I have been unaware of the Easter market following the Valentines Day trend of themes like Spiderman, but I quickly learned when I decided to pick up an egg dye kit from Target on Saturday. Given my choices I ended up choosing Hello Kitty. I enjoyed the poster as much as the stickers. By the way, if you can't tell, I'm trying to impersonate Hello Kitty.

Here are the 6 little eggs that we struggled to dye. Next time I'll remember to get big cups. It's really not easy dyeing eggs in small square tea cups. I gave up and dyed 2 of mine green and yellow and then decided the last one was going to be Humpty Dumpty. Somehow Humpty ended up with an "internet face" as I like to call it. That wasn't preplanned. Although what is planned is a fight between Jason's Rock Baby and my Humpty Dumpty. Next time I'm getting a better kit for better results. :)

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics