Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank You Internet


Today I had the pleasant surprise of reconnecting with one of my best friends from the summer. Over the summer I worked at Barnes & Noble and from the very first day I worked there I met Abbey. Abbey and I were hired at the same time and were friends ever since. We worked early mornings and late nights. We saw cycles of hires come and go. We became familiar with the "regulars." Well... you get the idea. Since I quit working at Barnes & Noble in September we've lost contact. I don't have a cell phone and Abbey didn't have the internet. It was a challenge. Now Abbey has Facebook though, yay! Contact restored.

In my life where I rarely connect so well with another girl, I shouldn't let such good friends slip away. It's something I've thought about a lot over the months and I'm glad to start reconnecting.

Some Favorite Memories With Abbey In No Particular Order
1. July 5th (and the 4th)
2. Fun chats over dinner.
3. Zone Maintenance :)
4. Talking about music & movies.
5. Cleaning the trash can outside of B&N one Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Ju said...

These kind of friends are the best kind of friends!! And thank heavens for the internet or I too would not stay in contact with all of my great friends!!! And family too for that matter!!

4-Slyce said...

facebook is beautiful

 
Clicky Web Analytics