Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Chop Chop

I chopped off my hair this weekend. Here's a picture.

Yes, I know... this was an accidental shot but it makes me laugh so much it became the keeper. Here's a "better" one though for those who take life so seriously. I'm still laughing at my ridiculous picture so I'm overly happy.

As a side note, my friend Chelsea cuts my hair. She's one of the best, especially for color. I just thought I'd brag about her a little. You should check her out if you live in the area. She works at Platinum Studios. Don't let my simple cut fool you, she's a master. :)

2 comments:

Ju said...

Very cute Brittany! Isn't is so fun to chop your hair off after having long hair for such a long time??

4-Slyce said...

Nice do. Props to Chelsea, I remember her.

 
Clicky Web Analytics