Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day II


Hello, all. Honestly, I don't want to tell how hard this morning was. How horrible I felt. But alas, it looks like I just did. I have to admit I had several thoughts of quitting - just giving in and eating as much sugar as I could handle to make my body feel better. I felt ridiculous. One call later, I was still wavering as to what I wanted to do.

I just wanted a muffin.

But I was curious. How would I feel if I push through this? What will happen? Maybe if I don't pass out it'll be amazing.

Let me note at this point that I am guessing I felt horrible because I hadn't eaten anything from about 9 last night to noon today. This has been one of my biggest problems so far, remembering to eat. It may sound silly, but I'm just not used to this! On the cleanse you have to eat and keep eating. It's my biggest stumbling block.

Today's foods: Breakfast/Lunch: baby carrots & 2 hard-boiled eggs.
Snacks at work: pumpkin seeds & pistachios.
Dinner: chicken breast

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics