Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day I


Whew! Are you pumped - it's Day 1!


Actually, no. No, I'm not pumped! I broke a cardinal rule of this cleanse first thing. I skipped breakfast and lunch. I believe eating every 2 hours as outlined feels better than this going until dinner without food thing. (Even if you weren't on a cleanse.) Oops.

I made it through work with some snacks I brought - a lovely vegetable medley of cut carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli along with a can of walnuts. Before long I was dying for a hard boiled egg. dying I even sent out texts to two unnamed individuals jokingly asking them to drop eggs by my work.... I wasn't joking folks!

Immediately after work, I started cooking myself some eggs. I then made a call for help and had this wonderful gentleman come over and cook me some chicken in olive oil. Can I just say, it was delicious? Ate a the chicken, a huge salad and two and half hard boiled eggs until I was stuffed. It showed me that the key really is staying full. That felt so much better.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics