Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Saturday Debate

Every Saturday I face an internal struggle. Do I use the day to be productive and "catch up" on things that need to be done? Or do I use the day for fun and relaxation?


Now it's 4 p.m. and I've struggled with this since waking up, (Which, ok, I'll admit was at 1. Listen, I've been sleep deprived this week!) I realized that I know what I should use today for - productivity. My last Saturday was definitely fun and relaxing so this one could be productive. Last Saturday, Jules got me an hour massage and then we hit up the huge Forever 21 at South Towne and the new Nordstrom Rack. So yes, last Saturday was amazing.

Here's the problem though - it's now 4. I'm going to Mickelle's to take care of a little something something and then I have to come home and get ready for my date with Rachmaninoff tonight.

What a perfectly futile debate.

2 comments:

Ju said...

fight the urge to be productive, it's not what you really want to do so you won't be as productive as you could be... and there is always tomorrow...

erica said...

i always have that stuggle on saturdays too! thats kinda weird.

 
Clicky Web Analytics