Thursday, April 23, 2009

It Hurts


I jump away to the freedom., originally uploaded by aliraza*.

I need this. I need this so bad it hurts.


I find it's harder to want to use any type of social media when I'm miserable. I guess that makes sense.


Thinking on the last week (and what it's summed up), I've had some words come to mind.


if you want to be free, be free

cause there's a million things to be


You can do what you want

The opportunity's on

And if you can find a new way

You can do it today

You can make it all true





I'm trying to remind myself the truth of this. I'm trying.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello, one of my favorite songs of all time! Brit, I didn't know you were a Cat Stevens fan!

Ju said...

This is a great song! Is it freedom that you need?

 
Clicky Web Analytics