Monday, April 20, 2009

Dumpster Diving

Photobucket
Mickelle is currently in the process of moving. She's been on the quest for boxes and when I suggested the Barnes & Noble cardboard dumpster she insisted that I come along. Apparently dumpster diving is not something one does alone.
Photobucket
After Mickelle gets her first box she yells, "Oh my gosh there's someone in the dumpster!" I thought she meant the dumpster she just grabbed the box out of. She meant the dumpster across the way, though. I didn't see anything so we sat in the car watching. "Don't you see how it's moving?!" "No..." "Maybe it's just like a dog or something, but how did he get in there?" We sit there for about a full minute, staring at the dumpster waiting for some sign of life. All of a sudden this head pops up and we both scream bloody murder as she slams her car door shut.

"Did you get a picture? Did you get a picture?!" she yells. "No! I was scared to death are you serious?!" After that we tried to snap a picture the next time his head popped up, but I swear he looked right at us as I took the picture so I started yelling "Go! Go!" And we peaced the heck out of there!
Photobucket

We only got one box for all the trouble...

7 comments:

Eliza said...

Hi-larious. I just died laughing. Maybe I should have gone along just for the funnies.

Also, if Mickelle needs some more boxes, I think I have some she can use.

Ju said...

LOL, I think I just pulled something laughing. I can totally picture you screaming bloody murder. What in the world was someone doing in a dumpster anyway? Maybe he's getting the fresh boxes as they are thrown away... or maybe it's a special dumpster that is really an apartment entrance, like a secret passage way. hmm.

mickelle said...

hahaha..oh man. this was great. and so weird. the guy was having a hayday over there

Charity Brown said...

hahahahahaha, oh man!

paige said...

that sounds terrifying.

Jen,Judd, and Brenton said...

Haha this is so funny. I wonder what the weirdo was doing in the dumpster...but then again maybe he was wondering what Mickelle was doing in the other dumpster.

Trac said...

Awesome! You guys are hilarious!

 
Clicky Web Analytics