Thursday, April 10, 2008

They Keep Saying Welcome To The Real World

After 6 months, I once again have a phone. Yes, it's true. Some may wonder how I survived for so long, but I think in some ways I'll actually miss the freedom of just not having a cell phone. So far things have been enjoyable. I hope I can continue to be disconnected from my phone though. When I had a phone previously I probably spent 1/2 of my day with it in my hands. I'll admit I had a problem. Now I just have to keep the texting in check and we're good. :) And I just need to find my old phone with all my numbers in it... now where did that go?

1 comment:

Ju said...

Ooo that phone looks pretty nifty. :o) It's easy to spend the day with your phone in your hand... and things could be worse... but now that you know you like the freedom of not having it, just remember that you can leave it home or not answer it any time you want... all the messages will still be there when you get back to it :O)

 
Clicky Web Analytics