Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged so time to share some interesting tidbits. Let's see what I've got.

How This Game Of Tag Works:

~Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
~Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird, whatever you are brave enough to share.
~Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
~Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. When I was born one of my tear ducts was closed so the doctor had to open it up. They had my dad hold me and they stuck a long thin piece of metal down my duct. Kind of gross.

2. When I was younger I was obsessed with pioneers and living off the land. I was a tomboy and spent all day outside. I read Laura Ingalls Wilder constantly, visited her home & grave in Mansfield, MO, and made my friends play pioneers with me. I was convinced I was born in the wrong century.

3. In high school I decided to not watch tv or movies for a month. It ended up turning into 9 months that I wouldn't be in a room with a tv on.

4. I've been out in Provo for almost 5 years now and I still haven't hiked the Y once. Add to that the fact that I've been out to Provo almost every year of my life... I'm not avoiding it or anything.

5. I haven't bought any of the pajama pants I own. I've either swiped them from other people or people have given them to me. This has its pros and cons.

6. I've been to more than 40 states in the US (I've forgotten the actual number), but I have yet to get off the North American continent. I'm shooting for that soon though!

7. It has taken me over 7 attempts of opening this post to complete this. I guess I learned I have a really hard time coming up with random facts about myself. This is always a disadvantage in games such as 2 truths and a lie and such. Well at least this was a learning experience. :)

I tag...
Mickelle
Jenn
Jon
Jules
Jan
Cyndi
Jason

2 comments:

mickelle said...

hm, i never knew about your tear duct malfunction. that is weird and gross.

Jen,Judd, and Brenton said...

Haha thanks for the comment. I was soo mad about that!! How you been?

 
Clicky Web Analytics