Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'll Have To Look At My List


Anyone who knows me knows I love to make lists. I make lists of books to read and books I've already read. I make lists for the day, the week, the month, the quarter. I make lists of bands to check out, websites to look at, etc. etc. etc. Sometimes the lists that other people don't get are lists of things I've already done. So of course when I ran across the To-Do List Blog awhile back I was intrigued. She posts people's lists and it's an interesting view into their lives. By the way, her blog was made into a book awhile back too and is just as cool.

In the same spirit here's my list from today, not including my list for work stuff. I'm sure most of this doesn't make sense.

pet zucchini
sia
$5.94 ($6s)
Eclipse Mid-Eclipse - 8:26pm
t's stress essay
excel charts & comments
mickelle tomorrow 7:30
status check mom?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brittany! I saw that you had a blog...Yay!! And second, I love making list as well...but I usually lose them before I can accomplish anything, oh well, right. Check out my blog: www.menssenfamily.blogspot.com

Britt said...

Well... I didn't say I accomplish a lot. :) Yay! I'm glad you have a blog. Your little boy is so cute! You guys are a cute family.

Ju said...

i love to do lists! :o)

 
Clicky Web Analytics