Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bragging To Your Boyfriend

Last night as I finished telling my boyfriend that I used to get praised for how well I held a pencil I realized I like to brag to him about the weirdest things. First of all, why do I feel the need to inform him that I was once skilled above my peers in holding a thin wooden stick? Well, in all honesty, there are probably psychological deductions that can easily be made, but I'm ignoring those in favor of the theory that by reminding him of my select skills set I will continue to be allowed to continue my many shenanigans. Photographic documentation to come.

1 comment:

Ju said...

bragging helps us survive i think :o) I love to brag to Jon... look look look what I did... and yes like you... look what I used to do!! Ah... so fun. It's what makes the world go round... or something. However I'm pretty sure I have never bragged about how I hold a pencil... although... It may not hold it perfectly. I'll have to practice and try to show you up at the reunion!! haha!

 
Clicky Web Analytics