Wednesday, February 27, 2008

10 Episodes Or Less?


Last night was a stressful one and I decided that before tackling studying for my biology test I needed a little comedy in my life. I have seen commercials for the show 10 Items Or Less on TBS when I tune in to watch my other much-needed situational comedies, but I hadn't watched an episdoe. Fortunately, it happen to be on right when I needed it last night. I found it quite enjoyable. I was even more impressed today when I found out that the show is only partially scripted. Actors are given a script outlining the episode but are required to improvise much of their lines. Which makes my memories of last night's episode even funnier. Although I've only seen one episode I think I can tentively say I'm a fan of this small sitcom. I guess time will tell. It's only in its 2nd season and TBS only gave them 8 episodes, the last of which airs this next Tuesday. If you haven't checked it out yet it's worth the 22 minutes.

1 comment:

Ju said...

I've never heard of this show... I'll have to check it out. I could always use a good laugh!

 
Clicky Web Analytics