Thursday, March 19, 2009

To Whom It May Concern

To sum up my past month...

  • I had a birthday (24).
  • Saw Andrew Bird in concert (amazing).
  • Watched Lost Season 2.
  • Revisited my crafty side with Abbey (Jules' Valentines Day present & bottle-cap magnets).
  • Mickelle got into the advertising program at BYU.
  • Ate tons of sushi.
  • Saw Coraline (loved).
  • Went to the Draper Temple open house.
  • Ate a couple great Sunday dinners at the Wallace's & Ferreira's. (But not those Wallaces.)
  • Saw The Watchmen.
  • annnnd loving the weather these days!
i have a good feeling about '09.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

I'm so ashamed--I totally forgot about your birthday. Did you have a fabulous time? It sounds like it, based on your list of awesome things that have happened in the past year.

mickelle said...

COPY CATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

funny

Charity Brown said...

glad to hear things are going well! I'm interested in seeing what Coraline is like...

Britt said...

Eliza - Don't be ashamed. Allllthoouughhh... if you had Facebook I could more easily remind you of these things. ;) Just kidding.... kind of.

Micky-D, I forgot to tell you *why* I did this to you. Remind me to tell you. :)

Charity - It was good, although there were some things that weren't exactly geared towards children Ryan's age. Some parents in front of us got a little concerned at times. Overall, great though. Great art, high reviews.

Kimberly said...

Sorry that I didn't wish you a happy birthday, I hate people that forget my birthday, jk not really, but I love it when people remember me, so sorry you had to remind me to get me to say: Happy Birthday Brittany! I hope it was everything you wished it would be and I hope you got tons of presents and cards and friends embarrassing you with birthday singing and celebrating :D

Love you!!!!

P.S. I can't believe that you are 24! No Way! Time Flies!!!! I still remember when I went and visited you and your family with Trac when I was a teenager...and we were both young...and I want to keep it that way! ;) JK Life is good at every age, just remember to enjoy every minute because Life is short, and you will see that your days, months, and years will start getting faster and faster, so live them well, laugh often, and love every minute of it.

 
Clicky Web Analytics