Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Provo Thanksgiving

I've been off of school on Thanksgiving break since Thursday evening, but alas, I still have to work for a living. I've still been looking forward to the holiday though of course. This year I'm staying in Provo and going to my uncle's for dinner so I will have lots and lots of time to do whatever I want. Here's what I'm planning:

  • finally upload some pictures
  • decorate my apartment
  • read lots and lots (Crime & Punishment, Chuck Klosterman IV, etc.)
  • watch some movies & television shows perhaps (Bored To Death, Dexter, etc.)
  • writing (journal, letters, etc. (Yes, there are lots of et ceteras in this list.))
  • download new music
I'm looking forward to friends, family, and free time over the next several days. And then. . . ? It's just a countdown until Arkansas, baby!

2 comments:

Tanner said...

Bored to Death! One of the best shows ever made.

Kimberly said...

Enjoy your time off, and have a happy Thanks Giving.

 
Clicky Web Analytics